Parcel Post istanbul telefon :+90535 560 8214 – +90212 662 0031 www.rcscargo.net
Parcel Post is a service that provides economical delivery for parcels to over 200+ destinations worldwide. Customers can send any item via Air Parcel service, provided they meet the size and weight requirements, are properly packaged, and are not considered dangerous or prohibited in the country of destination.
* Physical Characteristics
Length: no dimension may exceed 1.5 m
Girth: must not exceed 3 m
Weight: must no exceed 20 kilos
Must not be smaller than the minimum size prescribed for letters (9 x 14 cm)
The length shall be at least equal to the width multiplied by 1.4
Weight: minimum 2 kilos
* Delivery times: 6-15 business days, plus the operational time of the destination country.
* Delivery Standards are subject to reasons of “force majeur”: such as, but not limited to, strike, bad weather conditions, refusal by client .
EMS is an international postal Express Mail Service offered by postal administrations that are members of the Universal Postal Union (UPU). The UPU, a specialized agency of the United Nations, promotes the harmonization of postal services worldwide.
EMS can be sent from Post Office counters in over 190 countries, and can also be collected from residential areas. The EMS network reaches most postal customers around the world.
EMS offers the following main characteristics:
· Acceptance at any Post Office or pick up from a customer’s premises
· Priority handling from acceptance to delivery in the destination country or territory
· End-to-end tracking
· Signature on delivery
· Delivery of items at addressee’s premises
Some types of items that EMS could deliver are: Contents, documents, goods (commercial or non-commercial value), among others.
Local & International
Time frame (Local delivery)
Posted before 12:00pm the EMS item will be delivered the same day. Mail posted after 12:00pm is delivered the next business day.